Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Beach II


Here is part two from our trip. I'll probably do one more post after this one, so I'll apologize now if you're getting sick of vacation pictures. :)










One night we planned to go to Stinky's Fish Camp. We had driven by the place (unbeknownst to me) several times on previous trips, but had never really paid attention. Luckily, I read about it here, on a blog I follow, and they gave it rave reviews. It was a really neat place. Extremely busy, on a week night, early. It is mandatory valet parking (complementary). We only had to wait about 15 minutes, and we sat on an upper screened-in porch that overlooked a marsh/pond area, which was neat. The weather was perfect, and the seafood even better, so we had a great time there!



I ordered this mainly for Tyler - he is BIG on seafood and I wasn't extremely hungry. This was called "Taste of Stinky's" and it included their famous crab cake, spicy crawfish pie, fried fish, and the side was homemade shells and cheese (left to right). I sampled it all, and it was all excellent.

{Something was evidently really funny - he was being a goober}





{I tried these oysters for Tyler...not my thing but at least I tried!}

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...