Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Favorites


I picked this jewel up at Marshall's. Instead of a cat lady I'm sort of a wreath lady. I just paused and counted the number of wreaths in my home that I can see sitting here at the kitchen table and let me just tell you, that number is in the double digits.


Remember these old Christmas light bulbs from this post? That was at the beginning of August and I was bummed because it was going to be foreverrrr before I got to decorate with them. Here we are folks.


I showed you my beloved red sleigh last December when my grandparents gave it to me (Levi). It looks nice on our entertainment center. I hope to get it down in the next few days and snap some pictures while Levi still fits in it.


Nothing new here. Same kitchen hutch and I threw some red beaded trees, garland, and rice lights up for Christmas. I have a love for rice lights. I'm aware that they were banned a couple of years ago, then brought back, and now I don't know what the legal market status is on them. But I have about 10 strands of them. There is no way a picture could capture the way that they twinkle (in your choice of 8 different settings), but here is one attempt,


...and here is another.


I'm aware that my posts have slowed down lately. For now, and especially this coming year, I have priorities far greater than the internet. No plans to shut it down though. I do enjoy communicating and sharing with family and friends this way.

I hope everyone takes time to slow down and enjoy this great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...