Monday, January 14, 2013

Nanny's Christmas Card Pictures

Last year, Nanny decided to start including a picture in her Christmas card with herself and her 3 great-grandchildren, which I thought was a great idea. We took them in her back yard last year, and this year we met my cousin Natalie and her kiddos (the other two great-grandchildren) at the entrance to her neighborhood which was perfect. There was lots of open space for the kids to run around and play and lots and lots of fall leaves to play in. The kids had a lot of fun. I thought I'd share some pictures (I am a couple of months late, but I didn't want to post the pictures before Christmas so that the recipients of Nanny's Christmas cards would see her picture first - you know, because one or two people on her list read this blog). ;) 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...