Monday, April 16, 2012

Best Tacos Ever


Guess where we got to eat this weekend?!!? Hint (besides the title of the post): I told you about this place back in this post.

Tyler had to go to Dallas for work, so we made a little family mini-vacation weekend out of it. On Friday night we headed down to Fuel City to get some tacos for dinner. I was really excited to take Tyler there (or rather him take us there) because he has never been. He said there was no way that the tacos could live up to the dramatic way we had described them for years (myself, Tyler's mom, and his brother have all been before) so I was eager to prove him wrong. He said they were really good, and worth the drive down there any time he was back in Dallas. If you know my husband, you know that translates as "they are out-of-this-world unbelievable."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...