Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Easiest Recipe Ever - Pinterest BBQ Crock Pot Chicken


Anyone who has Pinterest may have run across this recipe, originally from here. I saw it one day while I was browsing the site, and decided to try it. It's a great, easy, weeknight meal - heavy on the easy!

Ingredients:
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of barbecue sauce
1/4 C vinegar
1/4 C brown sugar
1 t. red pepper flakes
1 t. garlic powder

Instructions:
Put chicken in crock pot (the author says she throws them in frozen, I wasn't that brave so I put them in thawed)
Mix last 4 ingredients, then add the bbq sauce, then pour over chicken in crock pot.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours (I definitely would NOT cook longer than 4 hours).

How easy is that? The first time I made it, I served it with green bean casserole, hot rolls, and iced tea, and the second time I made it, we had creamy mashed potatoes and grilled zucchini.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...