Friday, October 28, 2011

Party Invitations

I'm a sucker for paper products...which works out well for me that I have a photographer friend, Amy, who designs them. I waited until the last minute with Levi's party invitations - I had intended on having a little one year photoshoot (well, at 11 months I guess) and having his invitations made with those pictures, but that doesn't work out well when I forget to schedule it. So we initiated Plan B...and took Levi out in the backyard and took some snapshots of him.

Amy was gracious enough to use my snapshots and make me some invitations anyway (her pictures would have been ten times better!) and I couldn't be happier with them.


{Image belongs to Amy Dale Photography}

{Image belongs to Amy Dale Photography}
We are ready to party tomorrow! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...