Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Fun

{ Fun at the fair }
Last weekend and this weekend have both been packed full of lots of family and lots of fun. I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for things to slow down a little bit. We have a certain little boy's first birthday to celebrate before there is even a chance of that happening! Here's a little of what we've been up to:

Spending last Friday night at the State Fair with Tyler's parents, running 5k at the track with my dad (me), celebrating September birthdays with my mom's side of the family, putting siding on our almost-completed shop building in the backyard (Tyler), church, smoked chicken Sunday family dinner, Friday night family dinner at my grandparents' house, running a Hospice 5k race with my dad (me), watching my cousin's soccer game, play date with my sister and her favorite 1-yr-old, a trip to Nanny's, to be finished up tomorrow with church and probably some kind of family dinner at some point. Whew!


{ Grandad, BonBon, & Levi }

{ Someone loved the fair petting zoo! }
{ Happy birthday! }


{ Cutest soccer watchers ever }

{ Les, Levi, Hunter, Allie }


{ Ready to race }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...