Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project Post 7 - Grapevine Address Wreath


If you've ever browsed Pinterest, chances are you've seen one of these wreaths. Here is a refresher (if you've seen them) or an introduction (if you haven't):


{Seen here, originally here}
 
{seen here, originally here}

{seen here, originally here}
Well, I made my version of it yesterday. Don't judge it too harshly, because I used materials I already had, minus the numbers. The numbers are those Hobby Lobby cardboard numbers, spray painted antique white. It was a fun little 15 minute project (I painted the numbers weeks ago, after I bought them), that didn't turn out too shabby. It's very simple - nothing special - but adds a little touch of fall and replaces the summery wreath I had up before.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...