Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Post 20: Toddler Pom Pom Toy

I've seen these floating around some blogs via Pinterest, specifically here and here. So me and my little companion stopped by the store one day while we were out and got the supplies to make some of these. 

I bought a value bag of assorted sizes of the pom poms - There's no way we will use them all for this but I am currently stringing them up to make some colorful garlands (we have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in February and March) . I made 3 containers, with different sized holes in each one for the 3 sizes of pom poms. Purely out of vanity (if we're being honest), I wanted something a little cuter than Rubbermaid Take-n-Toss - and I found these containers for 99 cents each around the corner from the pom  poms, so I snatched them up. They were made of heavier plastic so my box cutter wouldn't cut strait (cute) lines, but they work.

Here are our new little toys - believe it or not they keep him busy for minutes at a time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...