Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{Updates}


I've had several family members and friends ask me how they could be notified when a new post is published on Embellishments, without having to go to the website and check it every day or two for updates. There are several ways:


  1. You can follow with your Google, Yahoo, or Twitter account over on the right hand side of the page (click the "Join this site" button). If you don't have a Blogger dashboard (Google) page or Google Reader this doesn't really benefit you or give you updates, it really just shows your support as a follower of the blog, and I thank you.
  2. You can sign up for e-mail updates. I put this on here because I had a couple of people ask me if it was possible to be e-mailed about blog posts. Yep - it is. This is actually how my husband reads posts. On the right side of the page there is a black box that says "GET UPDATES VIA EMAIL" and you just enter your e-mail address into the box and hit submit. This will email you every post that I publish. You can also unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button in any of the blog emails. Also, there is no way for me to know who does or does not get e-mail updates - subscriptions are completely anonymous.
  3. The third way to get updates is to "Like" Embellishments on Facebook. I created a page just for this reason - people asking how they could get updates if they didn't have any of those Google pages. Every time I publish anything on Embellishments, I post it to Facebook. So anyone who "likes" the Facebook page, will see those posts in their news feed. You can find the Embellishments Facebook page HERE.
It really blows my mind that anyone has asked these questions because I cannot imagine anyone other than family and close friends being interested in this little site, but I do appreciate it! It has been really fun meeting new friends via this vast online world. :)





2 comments:

  1. Don't be surprised...you have lots of great, wonderful, and amazing things to say! I thoroughly enjoy every little post...especially Levi ones so I don't miss his changing into a little man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it as well!! Great ideas and a cute little boy :) keep the post coming!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...