Saturday, July 16, 2011

Levi's New Bag

...Another neat thing we bought on our Canton trip was a new bag for Levi.



It functions as a diaper bag right now, but it can be used as an overnight bag when he's a little older. We got it at a booth that sold oilcloth products. I've always liked the way the oilcloth products look and so I was excited to find it! They offered monogramming which whatever color of thread or type of font you wanted.


When they showed me the matching changing pad I was sold! If anyone is interested, there is a place in Tulsa that sells oilcloth products, and they also do personalizing/monogramming. Here is their website.


And here are Levi's neat new things :) (Don't worry - I do realize that he couldn't care less about this)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...