Monday, July 25, 2011

And after weeks of extreme dry heat...

I listened to the sound of heavy rain on my roof at 1am this morning.

"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress,
or persecution, or f a m i n e, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...For I am persuaded, that neither death, or life, not angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, not depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8: 36, 38-39



I am thankful for a small break from our rain famine.

In other news, say goodbye to our maple tree, whose little "gifts" can be found scattered across my driveway, flowerbeds, car, roof, etc. at any given time of year. The leaves are suffocating my new plants. We are cutting down the very large tree. Don't worry environment, we will be planting a few trees in the fall to make up for it. I must admit, I will be happy to see my friend go.

Have a wonderful, humid M O N D A Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...