Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Picture Worth....6,000 Words?

I just wanted to pop in and do a mini-project post. Mini-projects around here are defined as projects that can be done in between the time Levi goes to bed and I go to bed in a single week night.

I picked up this frame while we were in Canton - it's not a super, one-of-a-kind flea market jewel that I could never have found elsewhere, but we went down there to buy, so why not? (I really just said that for Tyler, he loves when I talk like that - especially when I deem something "such a good deal that we can't afford NOT to buy it")

I just did a "quick fill" of some of my favorite snapshots and I will probably switch them out as time goes on with some better photos. For now, I just wanted to get it on the wall - and fill up some of these empty walls we've had since we moved in.



We also started working on another project tonight - well, Tyler did, and we played outside a bit and pretended we were helping. More on that soon!


2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I really need to go to Canton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan! It's really fun - plus there is an endless supply of fair food! YUM
    You and Eric should take a road trip down there sometime!
    We might go late fall to do some Christmas shopping:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...