Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Toys

Well, I am typing to you straight from my brand-new shiny silver took-forever-to-get-even-though-I-paid-for-expedited-shipping keyboard, in which every key works, including a, x, z, !, @, #, $, 1, 2, 3, 4, and even my tab and shift keys. Hallll-lelujah!

In the process of switching the keyboards, someone gained a new toy. I love the new toy, because any time my computer was in sight, he made a beeline for the keyboard, wanting to add his touch to everything I did (especially blogging). Last night he was playing with it on the coffee table, and he thought he was controlling the tv.


I am so thankful to have a working keyboard again. Life is going to be so much easier blogging and returning emails without having to fight my husband for his computer............ :) Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...