Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Want to Brighten Up Your Laundry Room?

I bought my ironing board right after we got married (in 2007), and immediately started hunting for a better cover to cover up the eyesore that came with it. I looked for a replacement cover every time I made a trip to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, or any other store that sold ironing boards, but they all seemed to resemble the fabric used to make hospital gowns.

One day I decided to look online, not having any idea that anyone specialized in this area of home decor. I came across a shop called City Chic Country Mouse (via Etsy), and knew I had found what I'd been searching for for years. Keep reading below for a special offer!

{visit their shop here}
{Old ugly ironing board cover}

{This makes it look better than it really is - it has more of an orange color in real life}

{New bright and cheerful ironing board cover}

{I love this fabric!}
{Sooo much better!}
The gals who run this fabulous Etsy shop have graciously offered to give Embellishments readers 10% off of any order from their shop! Just use the code Embellish10 when you check out! Here are a few of my favorites from their shop. I am thinking I might need to start a collection... they make great Christmas gifts too! {Click here to visit their shop}




*Product images belong to City Chic Country Mouse.
*I was not compensated in any way for sharing these products, I just love to share things I love with my friends, family, and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...