Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 Wrap-Up

I thought I'd do one of these posts because everyone else did :) I started this little blog back in May (first post here) and I'm really glad I did for many reasons. I've loved sharing things (and people) that interest me with my family, friends, and a few new acquaintances, and I also love hearing your feedback - so thank you! It has slightly pushed me to keep a tidy house (when I know I have to take pictures of something), cook a little more (to share a recipe or two), fully complete projects that otherwise may have been left partially completed for weeks, month, or even longer, and to keep things in life documented better by pictures. It has definitely been a creative outlet, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to jump on the blog bandwagon.

Here is a look back at my top 3 posts (according to page views):

This was Project Post 9: Old Porch Post Ledge. This has been my favorite project to date and one of my most favorite things in our house. You can view the full post here. This post had the most page views (by far) of any post, thanks to Pinterest and some Facebook sharing.

This was Project Post 4: DIY Bistro Chalkboard. The full post is here. I can't believe I had this old mirror for so long and didn't make it a chalkboard sooner. This post had the second most page views also thanks to Pinterest and probably Facebook.


The third most-viewed post was the homemade body butter. This one surprised me - mainly because these pictures (if you want to call them that) were taken with my phone as I was in between cameras at the time. I really intended on going back and taking better photographs to upload but I have not done it yet! I see this floating around Pinterest often - I am guessing it's because it's so easy?? Either way, I will not complain :)

So there they are - my 3 most-viewed posts - the crowd favorites - for 2011. And here's to many more in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...