Monday, January 30, 2012

I Have a Uniform...Oops!

uniform

Unfortunately, I often get into a clothing rut. Maybe posting about it will cause me to stop wearing the same thing over and over so often (if I know several people I interact with regularly see this). I start wearing something I'm comfortable in (mentally and physically) and 6 months later, I realize that there's an 80% chance that if you've seen me in the last 6 months, you've seen me in this outfit (or a close variation of it)...oops. I asked Tyler a few weeks ago if he noticed that I basically wear the same outfit all the time, and he said "yeah, or at least a similar one." That's just not the kind of thing he notices folks - it must be bad. Consider this my vow to change it up a bit...for my family's sake.

3 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud, simply because I think you are a "fashion role model" for most moms! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a kick out of it - but that is way too generous of a statement. IT made ME laugh out loud! ;) But thank you for your flattery:)

      Delete
  2. I agree 100% with Megan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...