Monday, September 12, 2011

Annual Block Party & Soul Stampede Sunday

{For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matt. 18:20}

This past weekend our church held its annual Community Block Party and Soul Stampede Sunday (which I realize is redundant if you read the title of this post). This is something I've had the pleasure of being a part of for the last several years. We are so thankful that every year God is present and every year many people come to Jesus. There are so many behind-the-scenes things that go into planning this event that it is easy to get stressed out, overwhelmed, and exhausted (I'll admit that I definitely did), but the reward of witnessing souls saved outweighs all of that tenfold. 




{My cowboys on Sunday}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...