Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nail Spotlight - Fun with Sparkles

I've been known to try some crazy things on my nails. I usually stick with what is my interpretation of the classics, but I also like to try something fun every once in a while.

I saw this image floating around on Pinterest and pinned it to my Style pinboard as something to try (I had the nude color but needed to get the gold sparkle*):

*Confession: I already owned about 4 different "gold sparkle" polishes, but this one was unlike any of them and so I had to hunt it down. So if you ever need a gold sparkle polish, I'VE GOT FIVE.

{Seen here, originally here}
And here is my version of it. It's pretty much the same, except that girl's photos are better because she took them during the day with natural light (I meant to, but ended up doing it at night after the little one went to bed), and she is just a better photographer than I am (which is pretty easy to achieve - I'm no photographer).

{OPI Barefoot in Barcelona and Sephora by OPI in Only Gold for Me}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...