Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Garlic Roasted Potatoes


My friend Bailey posted this recipe on her blog about a year ago, and after I tried it these have become a staple at our house! They are awesome - and so easy. In my book, that makes a pretty good recipe. Bailey recently posted about my Mexican Lasagna so I thought I would return the favor - I've been wanting to post this for a while anyway:)

Ingredients:
About 7 new potatoes (I sometimes throw in a couple more)
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. rosemary - crushed

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients except potatoes in a bowl. Quarter new potatoes and add them to the bowl with the spices. Mix them up to coat the potatoes, then pour it all in a nonstick baking dish. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...