Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nail Spotlight - Welcome Fall!

One of my favorite things about this summer-to-fall transition is not only the cooler morning/evening temperatures, the excitement of football season, or the promise of my favorite holidays right around the corner, but also the ability to wear fall colors on my nails. I know...it doesn't take a whole lot to excite me.

My absolute favorite fall color is "Ruby" by Orly. It is the perfect dark red; not too dark, and not too close to Christmas or cherry red. I make myself wait until September to use it for the first time, because it is really the first month you can consider a "Fall" month.

I mentioned in this post that I inherited several things from my Granny Iva. My love of keeping my nails painted/manicured was one of them. Unfortunately, I also inherited my love of Dr. Pepper and candy from her too.

{Granny Iva with a Dr. Pepper & manicured nails & a 10-years-younger Leslie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...