Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Week

We celebrated my birthday this week. It snuck up on me this year, because I've been busy planning a certain little boy's first birthday party for next month - which is something to really look forward to! My birthday week was great, and here are some of my favorite moments:



{Patio lunch during the first week of nice weather}


{Mornings playing in the floor with this boy}


{Being silly and getting a birthday pedicure}


{Celebrating with Mexican food & neighborhood wagon ride}


{Go-to-work-with-daddy day}


{Having fun with the first week of great weather}




{Silly boy!}


{Another neighborhood wagon stroll}
 


{This one is my favorite}

I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalm 118

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...